Are you thinking of installing a new network, upgrading your network hardware, licenses and/or network operating system? Do you want to expand your network and need assistance? Kimberlain I.T. Services can help you with these needs and more:
- Network Servers
- Network Requirements Analysis
- Network Design, Server and Workstation Installation
- Wiring instllations
- Web Servers
- Email Servers (Microsoft Exchange)
- Peripheral Network Hardware Installation
- Development of Network Documentation of the File Server, Workstations, and Peripheral Hardware
- Development of Network Backup Procedures
- Network Expansion Consultation
- Re-engineering and File Server Optimization
- Installation of Network Operating System Upgrades
We can assess your needs and current situation, develop a list of defined deliverables and recommendations, and establish a fixed cost and agreed delivery date. Because of our flexibility, we can design a proposal which will meet all of your network engineering needs.
Would you like to have a skilled Network Administrator taking care of your EXISTING local area network? Do you need someone to cover your network while you find or train a Network Administrator?
We can provide you with trained network administrators who will maintain your network and more:
- Annual Configuration Review
- Maintenance of Network Configuration Files
- Maintenance of Standard Network Documentation
- Monitoring of System Utilization, System Backups and Disk Space Usage
- Upgrades to System Files in the Same Version
- Additions/Deletions/Modifications of Users, Printers, and Network Groups
An assigned Network Administrator would responsible for the welfare of your network. The administrator works with a coordinator from your office to maintain a secure, stable network.
If you are experiencing problems with your computer and don't know what to do, Kimberlain I.T. Services is here to help you. KITS offers on-site technical support and repair that will have your computer up and running in no time. We will systematically root-out any computer hardware, software or peripheral problem that you may encounter.
- On-site Service and Repair
- System Recovery
- Data Recovery
- Virus Protection
- Spyware Protection and Removal
- Software Installation
- Hardware Installation
- Network Installation and Troubleshooting
Using Microsoft Exchange (the industry standard business communications platform) we can take care of all your email needs. For most small businesses, the cost and maintenance of running an email server “in house” is too much. The up front costs of a server setup and installation can surpass $10,000 and then you need staff or outside technical support to maintain it. For an affordable monthly price we can manage every aspect of your email so you can concentrate on your business.
- Acess your email, calendar, and contacts anywhere with Outlook, Outlook Web Access, or using your mobile device
- Share you calendar and contacts with selected co-workers
- Create and assign tasks for project and time management
- Spam and virus filtering
Info coming soon
We can design and develop a completely custom website for your business. We handle projects as simple as a basic landing page that gives potential clients a brief summary of what you do, to more complex sites that include online stores, blogs, forums, and anything else you can dream of. We can setup your website with a CMS (content management system) so you can manage the website yourself, or alternatively we offer service plans for those who would rather we manage all aspects of your site.
If you are in need of a computer related service that is not mentioned on this page, we may still be able to help you. Our staff is very knowledgeable and always learning new technologies. There is a great chance that we can help you find a solution to your problem.